Thursday, September 10, 2009

Swiss Days Success

Swiss Days was a fantastic show, we had alot of fun, met alot of people, and hope that we are invited to come back next year. I want to thank all of the patrons who stopped by our booth and purchased our products, everyone was so pleasant to work with. We are very grateful and happy that you liked our designs. I shared a booth with two very talented ladies from Sweet and Shabby Designs, my sister Hilary Poulsen and her sister-in-law Missy Poulsen (sweetandshabbydesigns.blogspot.com). They were great partners to have at Swiss Days and I want to thank them for all of the effort and support that they provided. Two of the most important people that I want to thank are my husband Tim Arehart and Missy's husband Brad Poulsen (picture attached) these two guys helped us set up the booth, kept the products stocked, helped customers, and helped load up the booth at the end of the show. We could not have done it without their help.


The next two show I will be participating in are local shows the first show is at Minico High School in Rupert, Idaho on October 24th. I will have many halloween and christmas items for purchase during this show. My last show of the season will be at Bonneville High School in Idaho Falls, Idaho on November 2oth. If you are not local and want to purchase something from me please send me an email to cabincovedesigns@hotmail.com. We happily ship all of our products.

1 comment:

  1. (Tyler's wife Almarie) I just wanted to say that I absolutely love your crafts. Two years ago I was introduced to the Swiss Days tradition with my in-law's and both years I purchased one of your items (1st a snowman, 2nd a turkey). I hope to continue the tradition and add to my collection. The only hard part is deciding which one is next! Thanks for sharing your wonderful talent.

    ReplyDelete